Friday, July 01, 2011

Hello July!

Champ de Mars, Tour Eiffel.
Hair pulled tight into a bun, long pants is now shorts, glasses in place – right in front of my teary eyes, and literally crawled downstairs a few times to flush the water out of the dispenser right into my body system. Or did you guys not notice the scorching weather?

... and hello people! I’m back!

After many, many days of nonstop walking around towns, cities, villages, it feels so good to be home. I never thought home would feel as good as this. Truth be told, I was a little homesick half way through the trip.

2 comments:

ashraf said...

can i do this too?? but not for july since it started rd. september? haha

Nik Alya said...

@ ash saed
Hello Ashraff! Long time no see.
Sure you can, and it doesn't have to be a whole new month to start this. But September is alright too:) Which ever suits you best.