Sunday, May 15, 2011
May the best team wins.
As of today, I have received 4, maybe 5, messages from the coach, and a few others from the team captain, to come down for training. Not to mention reminders after reminders in the facebook group page to never miss any training as we only have about a month or so before the big game. Correction: they, they have about a month or so. And every time I opened their messages, my heart sank a little. It is with biggest regret that I can’t join this year’s Masum.
All the best of luck to all the team members! I am very hopeful that you guys will defend our last year’s medal and, who knows, go for gold? Anything is possible, Inshallah.
I will miss this. a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hello there, :D jadi my personal trainer boleh?
@ asna ashraff
oh sure i can ashraff:) tapi u nak bayar tak? hehe:p
oh y tak masok this year?
good luck! X)
@ N
got other plans la niez:) hehe:p
@ Arief Arf
thank you Arief!
Post a Comment