Friday, May 06, 2011

Evacuate the dance floor.

Not to be hypocritical, but Malaysia is really really hot right now!

My night sleep has turned into a movie marathon, just to avoid sleeping/drowning in my own sweat. My face was as red as a baboon’s butt and lips as red as Marilyn Monroe’s marque lipstick. An additional fan to an air conditioner is no help at all. What I need now is a cosy mattress bed (probably Ikea’s sultan) in a mall with its full blast air-cond and a lullaby singing me to sleep until this Malaysian-summer is over, and waking up to a cup of Baskin Robins haha!

Fuuh.

Out of nowhere, my dad said he wanted to go to the beach, so there we were this evening. The feeling was oh-so-fantastic! Soaking my legs in the sand that was silky smooth and feel the sand between my fingers, whilst listening to the beach waves -- it never gets better. Such a perfect order to spread your imaginations wilder.

And there was a kite that caught my attention; it was shaped like a stingray with rainbow colours. I think I stared at it too long until the guy who was playing with it offered me if I wanted to join him. Finally, a pleasant Malaysian in public. But I signalled no. I turned my head to the waves, again, continue listening to it until every inch of my brain is occupied by the magnificent sound God has created. I was unwound.

Now, tell me who has ever done something as ridiculously romantic as recording the sound of the waves and send it to you through voice mail?

7 comments:

AimanAriffin said...

oh! what a good idea! record it! ive never thought of it. I had my own moment too recently. it was so good :) time to unwind. ahhhhhh

Mutiara Bernilai said...

long time ago,
i've record the sound of the wind and 'cengkerik' while im the peak of gunung ledang.

adeh. berbelit lidah mutiara speaking. dear, i luv ur english. best aje bace :)

Nik Alya said...

@ AimanAriffin
oh aiman, how i the fact that we have so much in common! but the recording was sent by someone very dear to me:)

@ Mutiara Bernilai
you have been to the peak of mount ledang? wow! i wanna go there so bad too. and, thank you!

ime.fathi said...

patut la kte ngidam nk mkn seafood. korg pgi pntai mkn seafood x ?

Nik Alya said...

@ ime.fathi
MAKAN! banyakkk gilaaa hehe:P

ime.fathi said...

demmit nakkkkkkkk =(

Nik Alya said...

@ ime.fathi
balik la:p