Friday, April 15, 2011

Those who say they don't are simply gays.

Hello people.

It’s the same old catchphrase everybody, including me unfortunately, have been uttering too many times “It’s been a while” or “Long time no see” yada-yada.

Nevertheless, it HAS been a while since I last wrote something worth your time reading (or not). Since exams are over (although Sera, Izat and I still can’t believe it is) and I am no longer relying on the coverage of iium-community, I have an ample time on hand to enjoy fiddling with words. Although, all the time in the world might be a little over the top since I will be spending most of the time qada’ tidur. And that my hands are still sore from three straight games of bowling yesterday, so this will be quick.

I came across this one site, which happens to be an acquaintance of mine, and all she writes in it was about this other person, which I presume she hates? Might as well just dedicate that site to that other person, no? Through the semester learning about behaviours, I think it is fair to say that I have come to know a little bit about perception. Perception itself is what we interpret our sensory impressions in order to give meaning to our surroundings. However, what we perceive can be very different from the actual thing, reality. As they say, we only see what we chose to see, and believe what we chose to believe. How do we explain the fact that people may look at the same thing yet perceive it differently? Factors influence. That is why they say beauty is subjective. Some people may think Angelina Jolie is hot, some may not. But really, she is hot!

The point is, however we think, act or do, it is all based on our perception towards it. So if you’re saying something bad about another person, how does that make you any better?
HAPPY HOLIDAY !

3 comments:

Kun FayaKun said...

da follow da...waaaa cun ar 3 dara ni..hahahha

Kun FayaKun said...

da follow da..cun ar 3 dara ni..hahaha

Nik Alya said...

hihi thank you eja!