Umar Ibn al-Khattab
I can be annoyingly indecisive sometimes. Even if I have decided on something so diminutive (even something like texting), I would still think about it over and over, and at last would just settle for someone else’s decision. Just so you know, however small, simple it is, every little things you did are very significant to me. Even the thought of it counts.
It was your hello that kept me hanging on every word and your goodbye that keeps me listening for your voice around each corner. It keeps me listening for your voice around each corner.
I am summer, you are winter. It doesn’t matter.

5 comments:
awhh..
i loike :DDD
thanks ashraff :)
yup, i'm one of your follower. ur blog is awesome but ade time yang u hilang tanpa updates kaan :D
hehe thanks again. and HAHA! hilang tanpa updates :p
Post a Comment