Hello people.
It has been hectic since January. Hectice but awesome!
These days I'm thinking why am I not getting those important things done? Seems like 24 hours a day isn't enough. Piles of unfinished, untouched school work. Lots of thinking, daydreaming? I guess I'm pathetic in prioritizing and can't help but procrastinate.
I have a feeling this March will be gone in a blink of an eye. If I'm in a movie and you are watching me now, press the slow-motion button, please? At least until I have figured things out.
And to Dayat.
I know I haven't been good to you, never has, but
Thank you for all the lovely times.
Thank you for all the beautiful memories.
Thank you for every songs, words.
Thank you for every calls.
Thank you for everything.
And we will stay friends. Maybe forever?
We will see:)
I wish you all the best in your future undertakings.

3 comments:
welcome ...hehee :p
i feel you, sister!
hahaha ;)
both - HAHA:D
Post a Comment