Saturday, January 01, 2011

Yesterday is so last year.

Hello peeps.

TODAY IS SATURDAY, not shatterday. I had myself heard a few songs from Damien Rice, while peacefully lying on my bed with pictures in my head, waiting to sleep. But it is very much impossible, since my backdoor neighbour is loudly celebrating their New Year, which is by the way, a day late. But who am I to judge people’s faith in celebrating something, no? Back to Rice and sleeping, I decided to write something for the sake of updating this site, considering many people have asked me to do so. So, here’s to you lovely people.

Subsequently, it’s already 2011. And I’m faking-ly making this entry posted sharp at 11.11pm HAHA! 2010 was quite a tough year. There was drama here and there, everywhere. Not to be cliché, but my 21 years of living seemed to have everything blend in together and make me smile satisfactorily. I’m satisfied. That I have everything I needed (except those things that is supposed to be in the near future, Inshallah) right where I want them to be. So I guess life is a cliché.

I can’t remember much of what had happened last year, but the last quarter of the year was blissful and I have someone to thank to. I will hold on to that until it is decided that it is not meant for me, but until then, I will try my best to enjoy, cherish, and value every moment I spend. Not to mention, studies were also great, and I am now slowly coping with the new ones. I am very hopeful it would turn out great as well.

Overall, it’s been a rollercoaster ride. When it’s a high, I would feel good - it’s like I could conquer the world, and everything would turn out well in the end. When it’s a low, I would feel like shit – everything would seem so dark, so hopeless. That said, this rollercoaster ride has been quite rewarding. I THINK I have changed for the better.

Meanwhile, make time to enjoy this hilarious video from a very creative guy.


Oh and, HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!

4 comments:

Mira said...

ni budak kelas hci kita eh?HAHA

good that everything went well. i hope that it continues throughout this year too.

wish me luck in staying awake in this sem's classes.

Nik Alya said...

Haha no. And thank you, I'm wishing for the best myself. Good luck in staying awake in class Amirah Izham!

N said...

merz x komen blog ak smpai hati! haha.

btw al, tajok aku, Photographer Online Booking System. based on tajok, sah2 system utk book photographer la pon. nak wat gempak2 tak reti r. ak hampeh. haha.

Nik Alya said...

haha merz memang, kan? okay la tuh, at least ada something nak buat. aku punya next sem, tataw nak buat apa. haihh cuak pulak dah nak habis study ni.