Ever wish upon a star? Hehe kidding. No. Ever wish everything would be as easy as saying it out loud? Remember when we were kids, everything seemed too good to be true. Yet, it happened anyway.
Parents always know what is best for us, no arguments on that. Be it what pyjama to go to sleep with, how much pocket money to school, what kind of breakfast to have before going to school, how important punctuality is, etc etc. Our parents brought us up in time accordance. No surprise there since my Dad is half military, half boarding school product. So, everything has to be done right according to time – eat, bath, homework, play, sleep – everything. And when we were sent off for boarding school, it was kind of easy for us to adapt to the lifestyle. Heck even now, when I’m not hungry, I still eat according to time without a miss. Patut la tak kurus-kurus ye dak.
Oh, and I am always fond of the idea of motorcycle, either having it or riding it. That two-tyre vehicle with a small engine will always look cool in my eyes. My Dad, on the other hand, did not, still don’t, and probably never will, like the idea of his daughters riding them (without authorization). I only remembered riding them with our uncle every time we went back to Kelantan. Three of us will get very excited and fight over each other on whom to have a ride first. And the last time I rode the motorcycle made me loose a tooth. Kantoi dengan Ayah, so dah tak boleh naik dah. Hmm:(
Now, we are all grownups. Everything seems dull, and it is just so hard to get what we want. What I want.
Anyways, Sera, Izat and I went to the Ampang lookout point just now to have a look at the place, and it looks great. Definitely going back again! Hehe.

*Gambar hiasan*
Happy Ramadan everybody!
And you, welcome home :D
3 comments:
hahaha ok dah taw mengapa tanya jalan. tempat tu memang cantik kan! T____T
ahhahaha thnks nanaaa . jauh kedalam rupanya . jammed plak tu tadi kan , huhhh
elok la tu taruk gamba aku sebesar alam kat tgh2 blog kau hahaha si gemok mane ah tuuu !
patut la tak kurus kurus sbb asik makan nasi aminahh , full of fatbulous;p
comel gila sera oi! macam doll mata besar tu.
Post a Comment