Saturday, July 10, 2010

Beautiful girls all over the world I could be chasing but my time would be wasted

They got nothing on you baby, nothing on you baby
They might say hi, and I might say hey
But you shouldn’t worry about what they say
Cause they got nothing on you baby, nothing on you baby.

Funny song.

It feels weird to chew food on the right side. But it’s painful on the left, so. Is it possible to have 2 ulcers beneath each other? It’s really, really painful I tell you. And it’s not getting any better with the hot weather nowadays. Plus a fever some more. Oh have I mentioned the ulcers are exactly under my canine? Yes, it hurts THAT much. Much more when I close my mouth. Aiyoo.

My sister had flown off to her state, so I have no one else to tease. Even every time I did, she’ll ask me to stop HAHA! And I’ll be going back to campus tomorrow, and classes are starting on Monday. But no matter, I have had a blast short holiday with everyone. Thank you Mom, Dad, Kak Amni, Aliah, Ramizah, Yana, Nina, Farah & Abang Amer, Ela & Eda & Aunt Imah, and everyone else I probably forgot. You guys cheered me up after a month full stress of tennis. Phew.

I am looking forward for this new semester. With our new apartment (poyo gila), Sera, and Izat, and hopefully no one else, it’ll be so much fun. And that available room will be the store, or probably guest room? HAHA! But maybe not so much tennis, I need to focus on study this time with all the killer subjects, I don’t know how will I do this. Inshallah, I can. And I’ve already cancelled my participation for Selangor Close hehe, but hello puasa ganti :)

And all I need now is a new pair of jeans.

3 comments:

N said...

ak n merz manjang dok nyanyi lagu tersebot. not not not nothing on u babe.. haha!

Sera said...

alya fathi , saya tgh takda crdt . sorry ye awak esok kita cerita ceritaaa sampai tak tido hahaha

Diyana said...

i just bought a new pair of jeans! it's from zara. hehehehehhe