Saturday, June 19, 2010

Psyched

Hello people.

While everybody was busy taking short semester, I was nevertheless, busy manufacturing fat. And now that the short semester is over, everyone is welcome to join the club hi hi hi. On the other hand, my little trip to Terengganu was fun. Though, it wasn’t quite enough. I have determined to go there again yippee! And hopefully, my another little trip to Penang will work out, Inshallah.

So, it’s already June, which means my field of freedom will soon be over. But let’s not get too upset. Why? Because Eclipse is already on its way baybeh! HEHE :D I am so looking forward for this time’s sequel. It is said that Eclipse is not just the best of the series, but it’s the best movie of the summer. It’s epic! There will be a huge fight between the newborn vampires and the Cullen family, with the help of the shape shifters (the werewolves) of course.

And God knows why, the Cullens are now paler. They have also changed Victoria, which is now played by Bryce Dallas Howard. Well, she did not seem down to earth at all if you ask me, so yeah; I prefer way more the original Victoria, Rachelle Lefevre. Now, I just have to figure out how to get the early tickets. Hmm:)



Oh btw, saya dah tempah baju raya he he he. Kamu?

7 comments:

@isHaH@but@lib said...

baju raya saya malam raya baru siap ='(

aL minat sungguh dengan cerita mamat tak cukup darah ni. hehe. Tapi die hensem oo.

N said...

baju raya aku dah even siap pon. hoho!

Nik Alya said...

aishah - mmg la minat, dah nama baca buku dia kan hmm.

niez - eee tak aci!

Alyaa said...

Wah! Tempah baju raya this year? Vava good for you babe. I pun dah tempah next week siap yo ahaha x) Tempah sekali gus with baju sekolahku lols

Juno said...

weh pucat pucat pon hensem kann!
heeeee..
jom jom mai penang jom!

Nik Alya said...

alyaa - yes tempah <3

nana - jom! :D

Alyaa said...

wah wah must see ze pictures ya! :D