It has been emotional, today. And I think I’m coming down with pyrexia. Great. Pfft.
All I do every day is sit around and think about what’s going to happen in the future - will I get a decent job? Can I achieve my ongoing plans? Plan A, plan B, plan C. Can I give my parent a cosy home? Will I have enough money to support them?
Sure, I mopped the floors, swept it, clean the toilet, clean the kitchen, clear the bookshelves, but that did not stop my ass from expanding. I’m out of ideas on what to do here, seriously. With everybody out to work, that left me no car, not that I can drive them in the first place. On the bright side, I practically covered the entire stories they screened on HBO. And the hit now is Obsessed. Funny though, every time I watched it, I would come up with a new story line for Ali Larter to stay alive in the movie and somehow have her revenge, because I like her. She’s so pretty hi hi :) Beyonce is okay.
I have been planning on going on a trip. Or should I say trips? If only there are people to come with me, which would be great. The first one of course, to Penang, with Sera and Izat. Then maybe Terengganu, but I haven’t got a clue on whom to bring. And another way to save budget, I only select places where I have relatives or friends to stay over their houses HEHE:D There might be a little problem for my trip to Johor, coz my aunt stays so far from the city, and it’s going to be pretty hard to commute. And that might include Singapore heh heh. Berlagak nya! So, if there’s anyone whose willing to support my trip, please let me know, thank you:)
I have always liked the idea of travelling by plane or train. It felt safe, for not having to deal with traffic and stuff. The most thrilling part being in a plane is when it starting to board or ready to land. Also, my favourite part is when the plane is shaken. Woo! And the train is always calm. Even though it takes a lot of hours to travel, but one can always run through the canteen and stuff HEHE:D
I am now slowly trying to revisit the whole country. Seeing them when I was little sure left nothing in my collection. Except those places we often visit, or that left very beautiful memories. Places like, Fraser’s Hill, Redang, Port Dickson, Perhentian, a little bit of S’pore, Mersing, Gua Kelam, Jerudung Park Brunei, and the whole Sarawak.
Trips, don’t fail me.
2 comments:
She's so pretty and CRAZY too. eheh.
trip trip trip huh. tak aci oo. saye tak de pon plan nak ke mane mane.
(T T)
kan?? she IS VERY PRETTY. plan la pergi tioman, nanti saya follow HEHE:D
Post a Comment