So today, the coach forced us to run 2.4 kilometers for the fitness requirements thingy. But the funny part was, he asked Dol to text us all saying that there will be a ‘makan-makan’ tonight, and how surprisingly, all the guys showed up! Hah, now you see how effective foods motivate men! Ish ish. But, I know there was something fishy with the message. I mean, come on, he asked us to come to the sports complex with sports attire for heaven’s sake, with shoes!
First message:
“Salam to all players. Today’s schedule, training at 5 – 7pm. Lepas tu, ada makan-makan dekat male sports complex after Maghreb. Attendance is compulsory. Thank you.”
Second message:
“Venue male track and field. Attire sports with shoes okeh. After Maghreb. Meet up with coach there :D”
Occay, that sounds a little scary to me. Kaknaj and I couldn’t stay put thinking of how to finish 2.4 kilometers within a few minutes. Grr, Blergh.
Anywho, I managed to finish all those 6 tracks of 400 km in 16 minutes (gila lama okeh!), made me the fastest among the ladies team. Well, at least there’s something to cheer me up today. And oh, to top that off, I am now officially selected among the IIUM Mustangs to represent IIUM for Tennis Female. My day is brighter than ever, today that is. Hehe:D And of course, congratulations to all of the selected members.
So, I’m going to Masum in a few days, and will be staying there for a week. Masum for Tennis this year will be taken place in Arau, Perlis. Do pray for us, and wish us all the best! Hopefully, we can still defend our last year’s bronze.
6 comments:
wow!the fastest??am impressed babe!
and congrats for being selected!do your best and may the force be with you!
kelaka la coach ko.boleh aku jadikan tips utk pancing anak aku utk jogging nanti.haha
thank you, thank you! hehe.and yea he is funny sometimes. annoying pun ye jugak! grr.
maen utk uia ek..jmptla ke perlis..hee.klik 2nuff ko.flu nuff
thank you.
eh ko buat ke cupcakes tuh?
and good luck! :)
eh no no. its from sumone's wedding. nak ke? hehe. and thanks! :D
Post a Comment