I literally scrunched my fresh clothes and shoved it in the locker just to find space on my bed to sleep, my notes are conveniently sandwiched between final project reports and paper chat, my table is beautifully garnished with yesterday’s dishes (lunch and dinner), my floor is powdered with dust and fallen hair, my curtain is only half closed due to the dozens of hanging clothes, my phone is some-where in there, but thank goodness I have a 15’ screen notebook so it won’t magically disappeared like the rest of them, hmm. And so I am still able to do reports and some reading (HAHA) though yesterday was successfully spent with Heroes. Oh Heroes, OH PETER PETRELLI! Yes, I have finished the first season, and found myself dancing with one feet on the ground, another one kicking the beat at the living hall. Hehe.
Keep it cool what's the name of this club?
I can't remember but it's alright, alright.
Just dance. Gunna be okay. Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Spin that record babe. Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Gunna be okay. Duh-duh-duh-duh
Dance. Dance. Dance. Ju-just dance.
“A wee bit of mistakes with extraordinary stupidity, added with a tad much of self indulgence and a small amount of craziness, makes you a normal and functional person.”
So, the finals are really just around the corner. This Thursday corner more like it. I still have three more reports to submit, one final presentation, one quiz, and tasmik. I haven’t been holding the racquet for a week now. And boy, that feels weird and unhealthy and lazy. Good news is, I am starting to prepare myself for the finals. Isn’t that good? I haven’t done anything like this since UPSR, trust me.
On the other hand, we started to cook. It has been a month now. The last time we shopped for groceries was with my parents. When Sera was just about to pick the cheapest stuffs, my Dad told us to pick the good ones. And here goes Mum, “Biarla diorang nak amek yang murah tu. Kan student lagi, blajar pakai yang murah sikit.” (Amboi Mama, perli ke?) So Dad let us. And we picked all the cheap ones, seriously cheap HAHA. And then it occurred to me, remember when all of our parents ALWAYS told us something like,
“Ayah dulu pakai barang cikai-cikai je” or
“Bapak dulu pakai barang pasar malam je” or
“Mummy dulu makan nasi dengan telur ngan kicap je”
Yes, something like that. So read back what my Mum told us, Sera and I. (up there)
So diorang pakai barang-barang cikai masa sekolah ja. Bukannya sepanjang zaman, tapi konon la nak cuak kan kita semua dengan cakap things like that so we’ll feel guilty and buy only cheap stuff. Padahal, diorang pun nak jimat duit, tapi weekends pergi dating habis beratus-ratus. Oh pandai nak manipulate us ye? Hmph.
So don’t forget to say these things to our children and their children someday. It’s tradition.
7 comments:
nnt aku nk ckp kat anak aku kan , " mama dulu makan nasi dengan mackerel dengan telo dgn kicap je , tu pun dh terbaek da " . manela tau kan time tuh dorg duduk hostel dh bole bwat steak dinner ke ! bwahahaha
p/s gila dh prepare utk final ! pastikan next week kaki tidak menjadi panjang . HAHA
gila lah dah boleh buat steak HAHA dasyat! aku cerita kat anak aku kang kite makan carbonara plastic hehehe
korg masak kt mne??alya masak?seryes la siket...HAHAHA
masak kat bilik lah. serious la kite masak. ada masalah ka?
oh balik nanti boleh la suruh dia masak utk kte.x de masalah kannn???
eh eh sukati je. tak boleh! kite masak tak pakai minyak or bawang pun HUAHUAHUA
masak la kau..heh
Post a Comment