Friday, January 01, 2010

CRAZIER

It’s twenty ten now and I haven’t been allowing myself to blog about a month already. There’s so much had happened. And oh, it’s already the fourth week of the new semester. I only remembered being in cold-silent moments with my dad a week after another for various reasons that didn’t even matter. Even now. Ugh, hate this. Plus, everyone is now brilliantly presupposing unimportant matters just to satisfy their selfish needs. Savages, huh.

Registered into the Mahallah a week earlier than the others due to the UM Invitational Tournament (UMIT) for two weekends in a row and it was tiring. The only souvenir I brought back is sunburn, and ruined my old racquet even more. And so I bought a new one, HEAD FlexPoint Instinct Team. Still in orange, haha. Though, the string (Natural Gut) is something extra for me as an intermediate, hehe.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at those muscles! *drools*
Photobucket
kalah awal, chill awal
Photobucket
Mamak after games

I got back home this week and found out that my family went to Cameron Highland weeks ago, without even telling me, what’s more to come along. And last week, when my sister bailed on me for Sunway Lagoon trip, they ALL went there on the next day and notify me by showing a picture of them on a roller-coaster. Plus, my mom is now a vegetarian! Now, tell me that you have an even worse scenario to compare with!

MERRY 2010 !!

1 comment:

ime.fathi said...

chill sudah..kte pn x tau pape