Thursday, July 09, 2009

47 Still Strong

Yesterday was Dad's birthday. I haven't got the chance to post a birthday wish here yesterday coz too busy helping Dad with his job, then later helped Mum in the kitchen and did all the chores before people came to EAT EAT EAT !! We celebrated Dad's birthday with PakNgah, MakNgah, MakNdak, PakLang, Nad, and MakSu&Family.
Photobucket
Eusoff's happy face while eating. And fyi, he's the first one to eat. Comel.
Photobucket
the rest of the food Mum cooked. Black Pepper Lamb Steak, Ceaser Salad, Rosemary Chicken, Black Pepper Burgers and Sausages, Shepherd's Pie, Onion Ring and Fries. Too bad, I have two ulsers and missed all those lovely lovely foods.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nad and Eilyas.
Photobucket
Chocolate Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe, specially for smokers. Seriously.
Photobucket
Dad turned 47. Happy Birthday Dad. May you be happy always and forever. That's all I ask for. I love you forever and always=))

*****

And TODAY is our dearest Kak Amni's 22nd birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER! May your life fills with lots of joy and happiness and success! I Love You and please take good care of yourself there. I will always be here whenever you need me.

9 comments:

Sera said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA !!

Sera said...

alya mmg byk muka pls ! hehehehehee

Sera said...

muka muka pandai berlakon heheheheh

Unknown said...

yummmy!!!sedapnya..ftn smlm bru belajar buat ayam bakr style arab..sedap2!!hehe...happy birthday to ur father...eh muka u all sma je...huhu

nayzee said...

eh,yg gmbr nad n ilyas 2 kn... nad 2 nazri ke?bdk engin 2?
kazen ke?

Mira said...

nk kek jgk!wajib g secret recipe jj pasni!sape nk follow aku???sushi king pun aku nk gak!!ngidam~~~
eh, ayh ko comel ah.heheh

N said...

sedapnya...

Nik Alya said...

serra - ko ni haihh la mmg cacat. haha.

nadia - thankiess. muka sama?? haha mane da.

kak izyan - nadzeri tu budak econs la n yes kazen.

myra - ye ye nanti kite pegy together-gether.

niez - thanks=))

Anonymous said...

OMG the foooood!! its makin me hungry......hahahahh
aliah