I have lost my itch to blog. Not even a slight inch of update for every week. There seems to be so much to say, yet so lazy to write.
Just finished watching Mission Impossible in the student lounge, and I found out one interesting fact(?). This word:
Nyah
...is pronounced as “naiah”. How tingling is that??? I’m laughing on the floor rolling, seriously, after remembering how commonly Serra uses that word to call people around her, including me.
Yesterday, I watched My Sassy Girl (English version by Elisha Cuthbert), as asked from Alyaa, and yes girl, IT IS AN AWESOME movie. Fun and touching and a lot more terms you’ll find.
Classes are finally finished. Yesterday was the last one. And I just sent my assignment and project slides this afternoon. Sharp at 12. Puas Alyaa?? Hehe=)) well, I planned to go to the river behind Tasik Maryam Ariff once told. He said it’s a good and nice place to go lepak-lepak. Unfortunately, our tour guide is too busy, so maybe some other time. Huhu. I’m bored like hell already. Luckily tennis is promised every day. Even so, I have lost my forehand. I need to find it back before July.
Oh yea, to Diyana Ghazali and Annasihah Azman:
This July, as Ariff said, there’ll be a tennis tournament held by ECONOMICS Department on ECONS Festival week. Or something like that, am not really sure what he said. For us ladies, single match and mix match. Any inquiries, please contact Mr Ariff himself. Haha.
So I guess that is all for now. Though every single thing I wrote doesn’t seem to be connected in any way possible. But waddehell lah kann..
Toodlou.
_ because destiny is “To build a bridge to the one you love”.
7 comments:
my sassy girl tu best kan!!!!
eh..nk join ke tournament tuh?
ak da le lme x maen..huhuhu..
msti ko n diyana lg terror..
kne ajar ak lah nnti ek..
hahaha I TOLD YOU SOOOOOO. thank you for sending it bebeh. i takut you terbangun lambat je sebab sape tah reminded me to send in early. hahaha.
wah, adh quoting from the movie dahhhhh. tapi best en. i cried like crazy wei suka sgt cerita tu sayang nak buang haha
nana - tataw ah nak join ke tak. cuak gak. tapi lantak ah, main je ah KOT. haha. alah kite2 je pon. takdenye makna nye terror. diy ye la. volley sial. aku nye forehand dah hilang! nak kena carik balik. masak doeeeeeee....
alyaa - oh sokay. i kunci jam okeee. pukul 10. tapi bangun kul 11. muahaha=)) and yes yes best! jangan buanggg!! nanti i nak amek yang butterfly tu plak. hehe.
err...this is not related to this post but waddahell.
i've found my pendrive..the one you hilangkn at the ict lab and which you said you'd REPLACE???yea,dat one.hahaha!
ahaha. luckily i didnt, no??
Aku punye nyah lain nyah , nyah tu nyah lain ,, nyah mak mantap nok ! hahahaha
hmm ye ye. nyah ko tu kan classic. bhahahaha.
Post a Comment