Saturday, April 25, 2009

Aliah Turned 20

Well well, our Aliah is now 20. She’s been longing for steak in a while now, so we decided to celebrate at Tony Roma’s. And yes, she was treated as a princess! Anything for you my darling Aliah, really.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And oh, I told the manager that we’re actually celebrating Aliah’s birthday. And how surprising, they gave Aliah a piece of cake and not to mention sang the birthday song! The entire staff! Wonderful, really. Thanks you guys for making this day a lot more blissful. They also have this weird way of blowing the candles. Aliah was forced to pick a straw, green (smaller) and black (bigger), which I accidently said “Pick the green one!”. Haha. But then, she took the black one coz it was very impossible to blow a candle from afar with that tiny green straw.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Courtesy of Ra. I soooo hatelove you!
Photobucket
Dessert at BerryPassion.
Photobucket
Us~



can't help but posting it. I lovvveeee theeessseeeeee ... =))
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sera said...

lapar dey lapa ! Happy Bday Aliah ! :)