Sunday, November 02, 2008

Malaysian University English Test

Yes, Malaysian University English Test. Also Shortly known as M.U.E.T.

For the first time, I'll be taking it this coming Tuesday, 4th of November 2008.

I'm scared to death, seriously. I know it's not really a big thing, but heck, i can't have examiners watching me speaking. heart ponding, adrenaline prompting, throat thickening.

Do wish me luck people!

and oh, i'm hoping to get chinese examiners. huuuu ...

5 comments:

Sera said...

alyaaaaaaaa good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nazriq said...

best of luck to you yeah! :)

but i wonder why you want a chinese examiner?

Anonymous said...

Haha, it's a joke, Alya! Come on, give yourself break, what's the use of you speaking in English for the whole 24-7?

Anyway, good luck! You'll need it!

Nik Alya said...

sheera - thanks a lot. oh and also thanks for all the tips!

nazriq - thanks. and i got my wish, chinese examiner!

zul - joke? wut is? i cant hav people giving marks watch me and fyi, im not kidding. thanks anyways ..

Nik Alya said...

oh and zul, did u just delete ur blog?