Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Update(s)

New updates, yes. I have been wanting to do that since few weeks back, just that I couldn't find the right time to arrange the words in my head and make it into sentences. *sigh*. But now it seems like the words are gone. Haha.

And this is the list of movies that i have watched to fill my lonely days (heh) :
1. a lot like love
2. lovewrecked
3. she's the man
4. picture this
5. ice princess
6. narnia 2
7. the initiation of sarah
8. new york minutes
9. college trip
10. sydney white
11. the covenant
12. georgia rules
13. the sisterhood of the travelling pants
14. definitely maybe
15. she's all that

and the list goes on... but I don't remember all. heh.

cheers:)

*

15th November 2008

Hmm... it was the day i have been waiting for all the pasts weeks, it is going to be fun, fills with laughter and joy, snapping happy moments, capturing every minutes of happiness. Yet, it turned out to be dissapointing. It was not the plan, and that particular person is not suppose to come. I repeat, NOT!

Well well, i am not going to elaborate on that anymore. It's a waste of every breath i took. Here's the picture for that day. I made them into collages so you guys can just click on one picture, to see them all.

Sorry, I'm not in the mood to tell about that stupid day, or else I'll be ranting about her the whole post. Anyways, my bitches still kept me alive and made me happy. Thanks, you guys.

Photobucket


p/s: today is 18th of november 2008, and happy birthday zul!

7 comments:

Mira said...

nda buli bla yg gmbr sadeeq tu hahahaaha

Mira said...

nda buli bla yg gmbr sadeeq tu hahahaaha

Nik Alya said...

ahahah! the famous bontot! mihaha! tapi kann, yang kamu ni hantar 2 komen sekali tu kenapakah?? haha.

Sera said...

sape yg tak dtg ?????????????? spill !

Mira said...

oh, laptpop aku ade prob kot time nk hntr komen tu??hahahaha...

mindreader said...

al,out of 15 movies listed there,i can say,i watched 8 out of it..hey..idk that we do have the same interest in movies!lol! X) and i can say that u like to watch amanda bynes act kan?heheh,hope to hear from u again,girl!cheers! :) take care!

Nik Alya said...

dear mind reader aka myra sansudim.
hello cik adek! awak tu bace blog saye, tapi saye takleh bace blog awak! mane aci deng. invite invite invite! haha. gila tak malu! wahahah!